Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM), the most extreme form of malnutrition, is a life-threatening condition that affects 16 million children worldwide and requires urgent treatment, including therapeutic food packets, programs to manage SAM at the community level, as well as malnutrition prevention programs.
Articles in this section
- What impact has UNICEF Kid Power had to date?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on ending global malnutrition?
- What is Severe Acute Malnutrition?
- What are therapeutic food packets?
- Where will UNICEF deliver the therapeutic food packets unlocked?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on increasing kids’ physical activity?
- How is a Kid Power Point measured?
- Where does funding to convert points to therapeutic food packets come from?
- How is my in-app purchase used?