By tapping into their inherent desire to help their peers instead of relying on other incentives and rewards, UNICEF Kid Power is departing from the approach taken by other kids’ fitness bands and wearable devices. Kid Power gives kids the power to save lives while also nurturing their curiosity to learn about new cultures and addressing their need to connect with peers, delivering an experience that can sustain kids’ attention and engagement over time.
Articles in this section
- How can I link or unlink a Band?
- What screens does my Kid Power Band have?
- Is the Kid Power Band water-resistant or waterproof?
- What information does the Kid Power Band measure?
- Where are the buttons?
- How often does the Kid Power Band refresh my steps and points?
- How do I find my band ID?
- How do I turn my Kid Power Band on?
- How do I charge my Kid Power Band?
- How often should I charge my Kid Power Band?