The Kid Power Band measures a wearer’s physical activity (steps and movement) using the Band’s pedometer and accelerometer. The Band does not track a wearer’s location, and does not have access to any location data or personal information.
Articles in this section
- How can I link or unlink a Band?
- What screens does my Kid Power Band have?
- Is the Kid Power Band water-resistant or waterproof?
- What information does the Kid Power Band measure?
- Where are the buttons?
- How often does the Kid Power Band refresh my steps and points?
- How do I find my band ID?
- How do I turn my Kid Power Band on?
- How do I charge my Kid Power Band?
- How often should I charge my Kid Power Band?