The Bands are water resistant, so good in the rain or when washing hands. The Band is not waterproof and may not function after extensive exposure to water for long periods of time, like when swimming or showering.
Articles in this section
- How can I link or unlink a Band?
- What screens does my Kid Power Band have?
- Is the Kid Power Band water-resistant or waterproof?
- What information does the Kid Power Band measure?
- Where are the buttons?
- How often does the Kid Power Band refresh my steps and points?
- How do I find my band ID?
- How do I turn my Kid Power Band on?
- How do I charge my Kid Power Band?
- How often should I charge my Kid Power Band?