If you are having trouble syncing your band, here are a few things to check:
1. Confirm that you are logged into the account associated with the band when you try and sync.
- The app shows you which profile you've selected by showing your Avatar on the bottom left.
- The app asks you who you are each time you log in. If you selected the wrong profile during login--no problem! Just tap your Avatar on the bottom left to switch profiles.
2. Assuming that you were logged into the same profile as the Kid Power Band you want to sync, it could be a bluetooth issue. Please try the following:
- Make sure the band is charged and within 10 feet of the device (phone/tablet) where you are syncing.
- Restart your phone and then try to sync as that should usually solve it.
- It also definitely helps to make sure you have the latest version of the app; as well as your phone's latest operating system.
3. If you've tried all of that, and it looks like your Kid Power Band is syncing, because you see the little bluetooth symbol on the Kid Power Band when you hit sync; but you don't see any more steps show up in the app--chances are, you either linked, or unlinked and then relinked your Kid Power Band to your Kid Power Account. If that is the case, then syncing is probably working, but you don't have any new steps to sync since you successfully linked your Kid Power Band. NOTE: your Kid Power Band will still display all of the steps you've taken since midnight, but the Kid Power App only syncs steps you've taken after you linked your Kid Power Band. So go Get Active, Save Lives, then come back and sync all of your steps!
While we hope the above solves your problem, if it does not, just tap the Help option in the left menu in the app, or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)--we're here to help!
It also helps to share details about the issue you are having -- for example, if you are seeing an error message, what does it say? Screenshots are always greatly appreciated as well!