Points earned by getting active with the UNICEF Kid Power Band will be converted to therapeutic food packets via the UNICEF Kid Power App, with funding from the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. The U.S. Fund for UNICEF will contribute funds to UNICEF to be used for the purchase and delivery of therapeutic food packets to children in need. Points will be converted to therapeutic food packets for a period of one year from the time of first use of the UNICEF Kid Power App or while funds are available.
Articles in this section
- What impact has UNICEF Kid Power had to date?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on ending global malnutrition?
- What is Severe Acute Malnutrition?
- What are therapeutic food packets?
- Where will UNICEF deliver the therapeutic food packets unlocked?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on increasing kids’ physical activity?
- How is a Kid Power Point measured?
- How many Kid Power Points does it take to unlock a therapeutic food packet?
- How are Kid Power Points converted to therapeutic food packets?
- Where does funding to convert points to therapeutic food packets come from?