By getting active with the UNICEF Kid Power Band, the more kids move, the more points they earn. One point is equal to approximately 2,500 steps. UNICEF Kid Power promotes a daily goal of five points, which requires 12,000 steps and is equivalent to the daily activity goal recommended by the National Institutes of Health.
Articles in this section
- What impact has UNICEF Kid Power had to date?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on ending global malnutrition?
- What is Severe Acute Malnutrition?
- What are therapeutic food packets?
- Where will UNICEF deliver the therapeutic food packets unlocked?
- Why is UNICEF Kid Power focused on increasing kids’ physical activity?
- How is a Kid Power Point measured?
- How many Kid Power Points does it take to unlock a therapeutic food packet?
- How are Kid Power Points converted to therapeutic food packets?
- Where does funding to convert points to therapeutic food packets come from?