UNICEF Kid Power is the first wearable device to permanently connect activity (getting active and earning points) to impact (unlocking therapeutic food packets and saving lives)—not as a time-bound promotion or special offer, but integrated into every aspect of the product design and experience. The Kid Power platform is also defining a new way for kids to interact with technology while promoting activity and minimizing screen-time.
Articles in this section
- How can I link or unlink a Band?
- What screens does my Kid Power Band have?
- Is the Kid Power Band water-resistant or waterproof?
- What information does the Kid Power Band measure?
- Where are the buttons?
- How often does the Kid Power Band refresh my steps and points?
- How do I find my band ID?
- How do I turn my Kid Power Band on?
- How do I charge my Kid Power Band?
- How often should I charge my Kid Power Band?