The U.S. Fund for UNICEF has partnered with renowned San Francisco-based design studio Ammunition on the industrial design and packaging of the UNICEF Kid Power Band. Founded in 2007 by industrial designer Robert Brunner, Ammunition is dedicated to bringing products and services that matter to market. In 2015, Fast Company named the studio the world’s “Most Innovative Company in Design”.
Articles in this section
- How can I link or unlink a Band?
- What screens does my Kid Power Band have?
- Is the Kid Power Band water-resistant or waterproof?
- What information does the Kid Power Band measure?
- Where are the buttons?
- How often does the Kid Power Band refresh my steps and points?
- How do I find my band ID?
- How do I turn my Kid Power Band on?
- How do I charge my Kid Power Band?
- How often should I charge my Kid Power Band?