If you don't have an avatar in the bottom left of your main page, no worries! The avatar will appear after you've hit your second waypoint along your mission path. Tap the big button in the center of the screen to move your avatar. Once you've hit the second waypoint, the icons at the bottom should drop in. If they do not, log out of the app (using the menu icon in the top left), restart your device and log back in.
Articles in this section
- I don't have an avatar in the bottom left of my main page
- I just updated to the new app--what should I expect?
- How to Create and Join Private Teams
- Power Points and Locks
- What are the minimum mobile device requirements to use Kid Power?
- Can the Kid Power app be used without a smartphone or tablet?
- Download the UNICEF Kid Power app
- What is the UNICEF Kid Power app?
- How do I see how many steps I've taken each day?
- Is the UNICEF Kid Power app compatible with my fitness tracker?