You can use Power Points to unlock locks--whoop! Starting with UNICEF Kid Power App v2.0 you can use the Power Points you earn as you get active to unlock the locks you run into on your various mission maps in the Kid Power App. The number of Power Points needed to unlock each lock varies--and if you don't have enough Power Points right when you get to the lock--don't worry! You can continue to wear your Kid Power Band, and get active, then come back to the Kid Power App to sync and all of your activity will show up in the Kid Power App. Once you earn enough Power Points, you can choose to use those Power Points to unlock the lock and you'll be on your away again!
Articles in this section
- I don't have an avatar in the bottom left of my main page
- How to Create and Join Private Teams
- Power Points and Locks
- I just updated to the new app--what should I expect?
- What are the minimum mobile device requirements to use Kid Power?
- Can the Kid Power app be used without a smartphone or tablet?
- Download the UNICEF Kid Power app
- What is the UNICEF Kid Power app?
- How do I see how many steps I've taken each day?
- Is the UNICEF Kid Power app compatible with my fitness tracker?