Follow the steps below to get your team set up with the Kid Power Bands!
- Charge your Kid Power Bands
- Visit your Kid Power Dashboard (kpop.ukp.io/register) to register if you don't already have a Kid Power account. If you have an account but are currently logged out, sign back in.
- Select "Admin/Roster" in the left-hand menu
- Add your students' names to the roster list
- Download the UNICEF Kid Power app on your preferred device*
- In the app, tap on the “Teacher Login” button and sign in using the email address and password you created when you first registered in the Dashboard.
- In the app, follow the steps to link your Kid Power Bands to the names you just rostered.
- Sync your Bands! We encourage syncing the Bands to the Kid Power app at least once a week. This ensures every step taken is helping severely malnourished children around the world.
- Get moving and get learning!
*The UNICEF Kid Power app is compatible with both Android and iOS products. We recommend downloading the app to a classroom tablet or personal device since the app is required only for syncing. The rest of your Kid Power experience will happen in the Dashboard, accessible to you from any computer: kpop.ukp.io. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.