Teachers participating with UNICEF Kid Power will "group" sync all of the Bands on each team at one time. Follow the steps below to sync your Kid Power Bands.
- Log in to the UNICEF Kid Power app. Make sure you click "Educator Login".
- Once logged in, if you have multiple teams created, you'll be prompted to select the team of Bands you want to sync.
- Once your team is selected, you'll be directed to the Kid Power Mission. Make sure all the Bands you want to sync are in range and make sure your device's bluetooth is enabled.
- Tap the large circular button at the bottom of the page to sync.
5. Your team roster will appear and syncing will be in progress.
6. Tap "continue" and you'll see a pop up window appear with your team's latest progress.
7. Click the red "sync" button to apply your team's steps and move along the mission!
Sync success! Now it's time to get active with your Kid Power Bands again. We encourage teachers to sync your Kid Power Bands at least once a week.