The Kid Power Band measures a wearer’s physical activity (steps and movement) using the Band’s pedometer and accelerometer. The Band does not track a wearer’s location, and does not have access to any location data or personal information.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get replacement parts?
- How can I purchase Bands? How much does it cost?
- How often should I charge the Band?
- How do I charge the Band?
- How do I turn the Band on?
- How often does the Band refresh steps?
- Wear and care of your UNICEF Kid Power Band
- Is the Kid Power Band battery operated?
- What is the Band made of?
- What information does the Band measure?